A delicious, easy, plant-based recipe packed with nutrients and anti-inflammatory properties. Perfect for holidays, parties, and gatherings. This dish can be enjoyed alone or as a side dish. Soy free, Gluten Free, and Nut Free.
You will need:
1 Large Mixing Bowl
1 Medium Mixing Bowl
1 Large Spoon (for mixing)
1 whisk or Medium sized Spoon
1 Grater (with shredding option)
***If you don’t have a grater you may use a chef’s knife**
Cole Slaw Mix
- 3 cups of Red Cabbage (shredded)
- 3 cups of Green Cabbage (shredded)
- 2 cups of carrots (shredded)
- Jalapeno (as much as you want, chopped)
- 3 Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- Fresh Juice of Half a Lemon
- 1 Avocado
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro
- Pink Himalayan Salt to taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper to taste
Tangy Ginger Spiced Sauce
- 1 tsp of Organic Ginger Power
- 1 tsp of White Pepper
- 2 Tblp of Organic Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbsp of Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/4 tsp of Tahini (optional)
- 2 Tbsp of Water
- Shred red cabbage, green cabbage, and carrots. Place into a large bowl.
- Add Chopped green onions and minced garlic into the cabbage bowl. Mix with large spoon.
- Squeeze lemon over mixture, be careful of seeds. Add 1 avocado on top and mix well and fully with hands.
- In separate bowl add ginger powder, white pepper, mustard, maple syrup, (tahini is optional), and two tbsp of water. Mix well. Pour over cabbage mixture and finish with fresh Cilantro on top.